Soviet classification — German heavy tank the T-V «Panther» T-V , 1943, serial
Third Reich name — Panzerkampfwagen V Panther, Nazi service list name Sd.Kfz. 171
Tank produced since 1943 and operated by the army of Nazi Germany. It was used in the battles of the Second World War. It participated in the Battle of Kursk and other battles
tank PzKpfw V Ausf.G (?) Panther in Kubinka tank museum
Tactical technical characteristics
- Weight — 45.5 tons
- Crew — 5 people
- Overall dimensions (length x width x height) — 6880 х 3430 х 3100 mm.
- Weaponry: gun — 1 piece, caliber — 75 mm., ammunition — 79 shots
- machine gun — 2 pieces, caliber — 7,92 mm., ammunition — 4200 shots
- Armored protection : corps front- 80 mm., turret front — 110 mm.,
- Engine power — 700 hp
- Maximum speed — 46 km / h
- Cruising on the highway — up to 180 km
Base – original, the rolled armor plates are welded and riveted by the rational angles.
Armament — 75 mm long-barreled gun installed in the tower, which the rotation of the hydraulic drive. One machine gun paired with a gun, and a second set of the ball bearing front hull.
The stern of the tower there is a large door for entry and exit of the crew, other than that there are individual hatches for a mechanic, gunner and commander.
Chassis includes 8 (on one side) of the rollers arranged in staggered rows and 1 supporting the roller. torsion bar suspension. The tank is adapted for movement under water.
Note. Tank is in the work condition, it participated in the military-historical re-enactment and the filming movies
According to experts, the serial number, found on the fuel tank refueling tank 887/44 is supposed — N 887 od vehicle, released in 1944, one of the plants.
- Panther repairing and in the action during the celebration