Kubinka tank museum , WWII German vehicles Pavilion N6 exhibits
Light tank T-Ia (SdKfz101), 1934, serial
The tank was developed in 1935 by «Krupp» company. Serially produced from 1935 to 1939. Operated by the army of Nazi Germany. Used in the action during the Spanish Civil War and the Second World War.
Light tank PzKpfw I Ausf.B
Tactical technical characteristics of tank T-Ia:
- Weight — 6 tons
- Crew — 2 people
- Overall dimensions (length x width x height) — 4600 x 2100 x 1750 mm.
- T-Ia weaponry:
- Machine gun — 2 pieces, caliber — 7.92 mm, ammunition — 1525 shots
- The armor protection, front — 15 mm, the turret — 17mm.
- Engine power — 100 hp
- Maximum speed — 40 km / h
- Cruising on the highway — up to 150 km.
- Depth overcome the water barrier — 0.8 meters
T-Ia tank design features:
Base — The tank T-I, created in 1933, with the use of automobile units.
The overall layout — the power plant at the back, power transmission and drive wheels — at the front.
Armament — guns are paired and mounted in a common mask, pointing a joint, separate shooting.
Protection — housing welded from the rolled armor plates, with the extended turret box. The chassis — a engine carburetor, air cooling; Suspension Coil mixed; front roller on an individual suspension with coil spring, and the rest interlocked in pairs on leaf springs, rear roller serves as a sloth; Average ground pressure — 0,44 kg / cm2; there is a radio.