Tank museum in Kubinka, Hall N6 (Auto and armored vehicles of Nazi Germany — Third Reich) exhibit list
German light self-propelled gun SU-75 (Sd Kfz 131) on the base of the T-II, 1940, serial (name and year as soviet classification)
Marder II — a World War II tank destroyer based on the Panzer II chassis
German name — 7.5 cm PaK.40/2 auf Fahrgestell Pz.Kpfw.II (Sf), Sd.Kfz.131 (Marder II)
— the main modification with 75-mm gun Pak.40/2 L/46 and 7.92-mm machine gun MG.34 on the chassis the light tank Pz.Kpfw.II Ausf.A\B\C\D\F.
There are the modifications with the soviet M1936 F-22 gun 76,2 mm for the German ammunition: 7.62-cm-Pak (r) auf Fahrgestell Pz.Kpfw.II (Sf), Sd Kfz132 (Marder II)
Tank destoroyer Marder II in Kubinka tank museum, photos:
Tactical technical characteristics of Assault Gun «Marder II»*:
- Weight — 8.8 tons
- Crew — 3 people
- Overall dimensions (length x width x height) — 5920 х 2250 х 2180 mm
- Weaponry: gun — 1 piece, caliber 75 mm, ammunition- 33 shots
- Armor protection, front and side — 15 mm
- Engine power — 140 hp
- Maximum speed — 45 km / h
- Cruising on the highway — up to 200 km.
- Depth overcome the water barrier — 0.8 meters
Marder II design features:
Base — tank Т-IIB
The overall layout — classic
Weapons — gun installed on the machine, providing a horizontal angle pickup 50 degrees, + 10 degrees elevation, and declination -7 degrees.
The armor protection — housing welded from rolled armor plates, the armor thickness of the front and side does not exceed 15 mm.
Chassis — Carburetor engine Maybach HL-62 140 hp, the average ground pressure of 0.65 kg / cm. There is a radio station and tank intercom system start smoke
* According to the museum for 1991, prepared by the soviet military staff. At the moment, the performance characteristics are specified, and a few odds with data from other sources.